Thursday, October 1, 2009

Great Deals

This week I scored at a few stores. Gotta love getting cheap items! I really needed laundry detergent and dish soap and CVS pulled through for me this week. Buy $25 of P&G and get back $10 ECB. Well because of Coupon Sense I found that if you go to CVS.com and fill out the questionnaire for the flu shot it will allow you to print out a $5 OFF $25 coupon. So I saved even more. What I got from CVS: 3 Tide, 7 Dawn Dish Soap, 4 reduced candy bars (0.09 each), 3 Soy Glade candles, 1 Almay Mascara, and 1 Fusion Razor. Total after all coupons and other ECB was $3.11, and on top of that I used a gift card from a Rx so I spent nothing and got back $18 ECB for another time! At Safeway there is a deal when you buy 3 Spray N Wash you get them for $1.49 each. Use a coupon for more savings and I got them for $0.49 each. I had a gift card for Safeway too so I spent nothing there too. I hope we get more coupons before this deal is done so I can stock up even more. Not sure how long it will last. I forgot the razor and candy bars for the picture but here is all my loot!!

No comments: