Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Contest

NEW CONTEST!!!
I am going to start a new contest RIGHT AWAY. For every 5 people you bring to Coupon Sense, I will refund your Coupon $ense subscription. You can choose the month too. So have a party or have them sign up through me any time and once you hit 5 I will send you a check for $15.09, what you pay. If you get 10 then that is 2 months free of C$. I will continue this until the end of January. This contest is up to you. You could get 5 or more each month or spend the entire Oct, Nov, Dec, and Jan getting 5. Just remember they need to sign up through me or at a party. Also C$ will give you the referral of $5 for each person you bring to C$, after their third month as a member. If you have any questions please e-mail me.
So get C$ for FREE!!!

No comments: